The PreView Wireless system has a touch screen display that incorporates colored graphics to make it easy for the operator to quickly understand their proximity to the detected object. No batteries required, connect the sensor to machine power, ground and machine reverse signal, connect the display to machine power and ground (reverse is optional but recommended).
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- Adjustable 20 ft detection area
- Touchscreen display
- Custom Installation Kit
- Sensor Bracket
PreView Wireless WorkSight utilizes Preco’s patented radar technology to detect objects in an operator’s blind spot and reduce backing accidents. If something is detected, the operator receives an audible and visual active warning in the cab, giving them time to react and avoid an accident. By eliminating the need to install cables through the truck body, PreView Wireless WorkSight reduces installation time by more than half, while still providing the best blind spot detection protection available.
- Secure dedicated wireless network connection
- Detection range up to 20ft/6m, with the ability to set detection zone as low as 10ft/3m
- Current Draw: Less than .25 AMP
- Connects to reverse lights for power
- Sensor Operating Temp: -40 F/ +185 F (-40 C to +85 C)
- Sensor Dimensions: 4.4”H x 10.5”W x 1.4”D
- Display Dimensions: 1.0”H x 2.3”W x 2.0”D
- Ability to customize detection zone onsite with PrecoNet Service Tool
- Built to meet rugged SAE J1455 Specs
- Detection range customized through the in-cab display
PRECO has been developing safety technologies since 1947.
PRECO believes that those responsible for heavy-duty equipment operations have a desire to keep the people and property around them safe and free from harm. We design, engineer and manufacture heavy-duty collision mitigation technology so operators and fleets can perform with greater confidence and peace of mind.
Can be added to any piece of construction equipment with CAN network up to 150,000 lbs operating weight. Contact us for any questions at 844-311-7538 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.