JRB Snow Plows are designed for use with wheel loaders and backhoes in tight, confined areas such as parking lots, cul-de-sacs and city streets.
With a 35-degree plow angle in both directions, the JRB Snow Plow is available in pin-on or compatible with a JRB Quick Coupler System.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- Designed for use with loaders and backhoes in tight, confined areas
- 35-degree plow angle in both directions
- Features two carbide wear shoes, two 3" bore and 10" stroke cylinders
- 3/4" x 6" reversible AR425 steel edge
- Equipped with two heavy-duty adjustable trip springs
- Hydraulic angle available on plows
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit required for plow angles
- Available as pin-on or compatible with Quick Coupler system
- Third function hydraulics required for loader angle operation.
- Plow supplied with attachment side whip hoses
Fits the following models:
Case 621 | Caterpillar 930 | Doosan DL200 | Hyundai HL940 | JCB 427 | JCB 427Z | John Deere 524 | John Deere 544 | Kawasaki-KCM 62Z | Kawasaki-KCM 67Z | Komatsu WA200 | Liebherr L528 | Liebherr L538 | New Holland W130 | Sdlg LG938 | Terex TL210 | Volvo L60H | Volvo L70H | (Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org )