The SA33L2-R trench roller has 24.6 horsepower Yanmar diesel engine and comes standard with an infrared remote control system for safe operation and ease of use.
Also standard, the 33-inch drums drop to 24 inches via an easily removed outer ring, eliminating the need for an extra set of drums. The unit also has centrifugal forces exceeding 19,000 pounds. The engine compartment features a simple layout for easy maintenance and service, marine-grade wiring, accessible sectional hydraulic hoses, and a metal engine compartment hood. In addition, the SA33L2-R has a molded polyurethane battery that is shock mounted with cast dynamic shock absorbers for added stability.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- 19,460 lbs of centrifugal force
- 24.6 horsepower Yanmar diesel engine
- Molded Polyurethane battery shock mounting with cast dynamic shock absorbers
- Metal engine cover w/ heavy-duty self-adjusting hood latches
- Split-style drums enabling easy 24″ to 33″ conversion
- Travel speed up to 110 ft/min
- Up to 55º gradeability - 45º with vibration
- Infrared remote & manual controls standard on Dual Control model
- Single point lifting/lowering eye
- Marine Grade Wiring
- Solid state hour meter
- Segmented padfoot 21.7 diameter drums
Manufactured by Sakai