Bradco's Rock Bucket for mini-Skid Steer Loaders are available in .75" or 1.125" tine spacing and is designed to collect rocks and debris, allowing the soil to sift through. Bucket design is used for fast clean-up, ground leveling, sifting out debris and rocks and gathering material away from buildings and obstructions.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- Collect rocks, bricks and debris allowing the soil to sift through
- Magnesium alloy steel tines for maximum strength and durability
- Round tines ensure tines will not bend easily
- .75" and 1.125" tine spacing options
- Universal Skid Steer mounting bracket included