Unmatched quality. Unsurpassed ingenuity. Uncompromising service. They’re not just hallmarks of Paladin Attachments; they’re what make Paladin one of the most trusted names in the construction industry
These CP Heavy Duty Quick Hitch buckets are generally accepted as an industrial quality tool, they are stronger and more wear resistant than General Purpose Buckets. Quick Hitch Buckets are like other buckets used for excavation, digging and land clearing, with the added feature of a faster way to exchange different size buckets; this allows similar sized machines to share the same buckets.
To connect your bucket or other attchment simply "hook" the front of the bucket, curl the bucket towards you then screw in the horizontal pin through the back of the coupler and bucket.
Free Shipping anywhere within Continental 48 States
- One piece T-1 "Power Curve" side cutters
- Abrasion-resistant AR400 bottom for longer bucket life
- Side wear pads for extra durability
- Single & twin tiger teeth available for extreme digging requirements
- Esco, Hensley, CAT, or Metalogenia KingMet teeth and shank available
Fits the following models with Class 027 Quick Hitch Couplers:
- BOBCAT E20*
- CAT 301.7C, 301.7D
- GEHL Z17
- HITACHI ZX17U-5
- HYUNDAI R17
- IHI 15VX, 17VX, 181
- JCB 8018
- DEERE 17G
- KOBELCO SK17SR
- KOMATSU PC18MR-3
- KUBOTA KX018-4, KX41-3V, U17
- MUSTANG 170Z
- NEW HOLLAND E18B
- SANY SY16CTAKEUCHI TB016, TB216
- TEREX TC16, TC19, TC20
- VOLVO EC20D
- WACKER NEUSON EZ17, ET20, 1404
- YANMAR Vi017
- Other Excavators with operating weight between 2,200 lbs and 4,400 lbs
(Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us email@example.com )
- IronDirect guarantees the bucket will fit up to your machine or we will fix it or refund 100% of your purchase price.
- Please be sure to fill out the make/model/front end information as accurately as possible.
- IronDirect may contact you after placing the order for additional information.
- Listing incorrect information may void the fit-up guarantee.
Selecting your Bucket Tooth: