Heavy-duty frame and tine construction. Built for extreme service operating conditions. Will handle pipe as well as oilfield matts. JRB's Double Top Clamp Pipe Forks are designed to safely transport large loads of pipe, lumber and other long construction-related materials.
With CWS Pipe and Pole Grapples, safely handle pipes and poles from 2" to 38" in diameter. CWS pipe and pole grapples are designed for optimal visibility and can be quickly adjusted with chain locking.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- Specifically designed for pipe handling
- Drop-forged, fixed tines
- Rugged carriage construction
- Custom carriage widths and tine lengths available
- Available as pin-on or compatible with Quick Coupler system
Double Top Clamp Features:
- Hydraulic clamp ensures maximum load control
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit for quick coupler required for operation
- Forks supplied with attachment-side whip hoses
Fits the following models:
Case 721 | Caterpillar 938 | Doosan DL250 | Hyundai HL955 | JCB 437 | JCB 437Z | John Deere 624 | Kawasaki-KCM 70Z | Komatsu WA270 | Komatsu WA320 | Liebherr L542 | Liugong CLG842 | New Holland W170 | Sdlg LG948 | Terex TL260 | Volvo L90H | (Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org )