Single-throttle lever controls all tool functions: automatic-off, blow only, and progressive drill speeds.
We eliminated many high wear parts. To you this means less loss of power due to wear, less downtime to replace worn parts, and lower overall maintenance costs.
With only two parts moving during operation, a non-corrosive automatic valve, less radial piston movement and high-tech alloys, our drills do not require special rock drill oil. Under normal operating conditions, oil carry-over from the compressor combined with moisture in the air will provide sufficient lubrication.
- Weight 34 lbs.
- Length 21"
- Bore & Stroke 2 9/32" x 1 3/4"
- Impact Rate 2300 blows/min.
- Air Consumption 53 cfm (1.5 m3/min, 25 l/s)
- Air Inlet Diameter 3/4" NPT
- Shipping Weight 38 lbs.
- Chuck Size 7/8" HX x 3 1/4", 7/8" HX x 4 1/4"
- Dead Man Safety Handle
- One Control for Drilling and Blowing
- Variable Throttle Control
- Continuous Hole Cleaning
- Direct Rotation of the Piston
- Less Maintenance
- Minimal Lubrication Required
- Oil Reservoir