Oval collar retainers are included as standard. Universal ball type, round collar, or quick change segment retainers are optional.
Our four-bolt backhead design reduces handle breakage and eliminates the common problem of a threaded handle-to-barrel connection coming loose, damaging the handle and internal parts. The strong “D” configuration provides a comfortable, sure grip even for a gloved hand.
- Weight 18 5/8 lbs.
- Length 16 1/2"
- Bore & Stroke 1 1/8" x 4 1/4"
- Impact Rate 1800 blows/min.
- Air Consumption 30 cfm (0.8 m3/min, 14 l/s)
- Air Inlet Diameter 3/8" NPT or 7/8-24
- Shipping Weight 20 lbs.
- Chuck Size .680 round, .580 hex
- Four Bolt Backhead
- Minimal Lubrication Required
- Smoother Operation
- Choice of Bushings
- Oval Collar Retainer
- Rotatable Exhaust Deflector
- Two Air Inlet Bushings