The JRB Grapple bucket is available in three different designs:
- full-side to move small and fine material
- half-side lighter in weight than the full-side and can handle medium-size material
- cutaway ideal for handling material with voids such as oversize brush and tree limbs.
Each design has two separate grapple arms that can be independently moved by the dual hydraulic cylinders, allowing for better control and versatility when clamping uneven loads
- Profiles available in full, half-cutaway or full-cutaway sides for any job application
- Optional screening available for maximum material retention
- Dual hydraulic cylinders allow independent actuation of each cylinder for clamping uneven loads
- Width and edge hole patterns drilled to OEM standard wear parts
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit for quick coupler required for operation.
- Bucket supplied with attachment side whip hoses
- Bolt on Cutting Edge Included
Fits the following models:
- CASE 580N, 580SN, 580SNWT, 590N, 590SN
- CAT 415F2, 416F2, 420F2, 430F2 JCB 3CX 17, 4CX 17
- JOHN DEERE 310L, 310SL, 315SL, 410L, 304K, 244K
- KAWASAKI 45ZV-2
- KOMATSU WA50-6, WA80-6, WB146-5, WB156-5
- LIUGONG CLG816G
- NEW HOLLAND B95C, B110C, W50C, W80C, W130B
- TEREX TLB850, TX760B, TLB890, TLB990, TL80, TL100, TL120
- VOLVO BL60B, BL70B, L20F, L30G, L35G
(Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us email@example.com )
- IronDirect guarantees the bucket will fit up to your machine or we will fix it or refund 100% of your purchase price.
- Please be sure to fill out the make/model/front end information as accurately as possible.
- IronDirect may contact you after placing the order for additional information.
- Listing incorrect information may void the fit-up guarantee.