JRB Grapple Bucket/Rake by Paladin are designed to efficiently load tires, clean-up debris and work in land clearing and trash handling applications. The "C" Shaped radius allows small debris to fall through the bottom shell.
- Efficient design for loading tires, land clearing, and trash handling
- “C” shaped radius excretes small debris through bottom shell
- Multi-tine grapples allow for better material retention
- Dual hydraulic cylinders allow independent actuation of each cylinder for clamping uneven loads
- Optional sidebars available
- Available as pin-on or compatible with JRB’s Quick Coupler System
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit required for operation
Each design has two separate grapple arms that can be independently moved by the dual hydraulic cylinders, allowing for better control and versatility when clamping uneven loads
- Capacity: 3.0 cubic yards
- Number of tines: 8
- Maximum opening: 74.8"
- Tine spacing: 13.86"
- Overall width: 99"
- Weight: 4,693 lbs
Fits the following models:
- CASE 621F
- CAT 930M
- DOOSAN DL200-5, DL200TC-5
- HYUNDAI HL940, HL940TM JCB 427ZX, 427HT
- JOHN DEERE 524K, 544K
- KAWASAKI 62Z7, 67Z7
- KOMATSU WA200PZ-7
- LIEBHERR L528, L538
- NEW HOLLAND W130C SOLG LG938L
- TEREX TL210
- VOLVO L60H, L70H
(Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us email@example.com )
- IronDirect guarantees the bucket will fit up to your machine or we will fix it or refund 100% of your purchase price.
- Please be sure to fill out the make/model/front end information as accurately as possible.
- IronDirect may contact you after placing the order for additional information.
- Listing incorrect information may void the fit-up guarantee.