The EX50HD Excavator Flail Brush Mower cuts and mulches up to 6" trees, shrubs, vegetation, grass and weeds. Used for clearing riverbanks, ditches, hillsides, utility right of ways, walking trails and more. Built with Ultra Heavy Duty Shroud and Solid Shaft Stub. Built for parent machines from 18000-30000 lbs.
Sold complete with custom mount.
- Triple Blade Configuration-2 flail blades (2lb)/1 thatch blade (2lb)
- 7" x 1/2" Wall DOM electronically balanced cutter shaft with 2 1/4" stubs, free end bearing and 60mm drive stub.
- Includes 3/4" x 85" pressure & return hoses with 5/8" flat face coupler & 1/4" x 120" case drain line with 3/8" flat face coupler
- 100's of mount configuration available or will build to suit-Mount Included in Price
- Gear motor matched to available auxiliary oil flow up to 3000 psi. Optional Piston Motor for up to 5000 psi
- High Strength steel-1/4" shroud, 3/8" end plates, 1/2" bearing plates
- HARDOX Skid Shoes
- Polyester powder coat high visibility yellow finish with UV Protection
- Cutting Width-50"
- Cutting Capacity-4-6"
- Required auxiliary flow-25-40gpm
- 12 Month warranty parts & labor
- Piston Motor Upgrade Option with high pressure hose kit - replace the standard gear motor with a piston motor for higher speed precision, pressure capacity and motor longevity.
- Standard Gear motor: 3000 PSI maximum
- Optional Piston motor: 5000 PSI maximum
- Ground Roller Kit - Maintain constant mower height with ground roller, keeps operators from running blades into the ground on uneven terrain.
- Thumb Saddle Kit - required if excavator thumb is installed - keeps thumb from contacting mower
- High Flow Hose Kit - Keeps hoses cooler during extended operation, for use on machine over 35 GPM.
Mower will include custom mount to fit your excavator. Lead times vary depending on mounting configuration, contact IronDirect for lead time.
Free shipping within the Continental 48 States!
12 Month warranty parts & labor