With ALLU Screener Crusher you can screen, crush, pulverise, aerate, blend, mix, separate, feed and load materials all in one stage. This versatile accessory can process many types of material such as topsoil, black top and dirt, excavated and waste soil, contaminated soil, clay, peat, bark, compost, biowaste, demolition waste, construction waste, milled asphalt, glass, coal, oil shale, lime stone and several other materials.
ALLU Screener Crusher can screen and crush materials from 15 mm to 50 mm fragment sizes. *Change of fragment size is not possible on DL units
ALLU has the widest range of screening buckets and screener crushers on the market. The units fit for almost any base machine size starting from the most compact ALLU DL Series to the massive ALLU M Series that will fit up to 160 tonnes excavator.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- 0.5-0.6 Cubic Yard (0.4-0.5 Cubic Meters) Bucket Volume
- 10.5-18.4 Gallons Per Minute (40-70 Liters Per Minute) Flow required
- 948 lbs (430 kg) Bucket Weight
- Multiple Screen Sizes available
- Hoses Not Included - contact us to source!
- Up to 30 Cubic Yards/Hr.
- Landscaping, Top Soil Screening, Agricultural Processing, Composting, Aerating
- High production even with wet materials
- Self cleaning design
- No nuts or bolts in the material flow
- Built in power adjustment valve
- Motors placed inside the frame to avoid any damage from the outside
- Fenders protect bearings against dirt
- Changeable blades
- High torque power transmission ensures powerful start-up and rotation
Fits Compact Wheel Loaders with with Operating weight over 4,400 lbs (2 metric tons) up to 17,600 lbs (8 metric tons).
(Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us email@example.com)
Service Your Way
“Service Your Way” means you can determine how to best maintain your construction equipment, ensuring minimum downtime and maximum productivity. You have the option to perform warranty repairs at your own facilities and get reimbursed for labor and at full MSRP for parts, use a preferred local service provider, or select an IronDirect authorized service partner at one of our hundreds of service locations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Full Service Support
Master technicians are available 24/7; onsite and online training is also available.
DirectAssist App for iOS and Android Devices
Simplify and expedite servicing your IronDirect equipment with real-time, expert support wherever you are. DirectAssist allows you to directly access our Technical Service Specialists and receive remote assistance to help service your equipment; communicate one-on-one in real time with specialists via voice, video, and text chat; share photos, videos, and documents; and receive important updates through broadcast video communications and service announcements.