Specifically designed for auto salvage and recycling yards, JRB Car Body Forks are perfect for moving and sorting cars and light trucks.
- Heavy-duty, low-profile carriage construction for maximum durability and visibility
- High-strength, heat-treated steel tines range from 60" to 96"
- Carriage widths range from 96" to 120"
- Custom carriage widths and tine lengths available
- Custom spacing between tines available
- Optional hydraulic clamps available for lifting stacked cars
- Available as pin-on or compatible with Quick-Coupler system
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit for quick coupler required for operation of Clamping Fork
- Hydraulic Clamping Forks supplied with attachment-side whip hoses
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
Fits the following models:
Case 621 | Caterpillar 930 | Doosan DL200 | Hyundai HL940 | JCB 427 | JCB 427Z | John Deere 524 | John Deere 544 | Kawasaki-KCM 62Z | Kawasaki-KCM 67Z | Komatsu WA200 | Liebherr L528 | Liebherr L538 | New Holland W130 | Sdlg LG938 | Terex TL210 | Volvo L60H | Volvo L70H | (Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us email@example.com )
Manufactured by Paladin