Specifically designed for auto salvage and recycling yards, JRB Car Body Forks are perfect for moving and sorting cars and light trucks.
- Heavy-duty, low-profile carriage construction for maximum durability and visibility
- High-strength, heat-treated steel tines range from 60" to 96"
- Carriage widths range from 96" to 120"
- Custom carriage widths and tine lengths available
- Custom spacing between tines available
- Optional hydraulic clamps available for lifting stacked cars
- Available as pin-on or compatible with Quick-Coupler system
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit for quick coupler required for operation of Clamping Fork
- Hydraulic Clamping Forks supplied with attachment-side whip hoses
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
Fits the following models:
Case 521 | Caterpillar 450 | Caterpillar 906 | Caterpillar 907 | Caterpillar 908 | Caterpillar 910 | Caterpillar 914 | Caterpillar 926 | Caterpillar IT14 | Hyundai HL935 | JCB 409 | JCB 411 | JCB 417 | John Deere 324 | John Deere 344 | John Deere 444 | John Deere 710 | Kawasaki-KCM 60Z | Komatsu WA150 | Liebherr L524 | Liugong CLG835 | New Holland W110 | Terex TL160 | Volvo L45 | Volvo L50 | (Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us email@example.com )
Manufactured by Paladin