Specifically designed for auto salvage and recycling yards, JRB Car Body Forks are perfect for moving and sorting cars and light trucks.
- Heavy-duty, low-profile carriage construction for maximum durability and visibility
- High-strength, heat-treated steel tines range from 60" to 96"
- Carriage widths range from 96" to 120"
- Custom carriage widths and tine lengths available
- Custom spacing between tines available
- Optional hydraulic clamps available for lifting stacked cars
- Available as pin-on or compatible with Quick-Coupler system
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit for quick coupler required for operation of Clamping Fork
- Hydraulic Clamping Forks supplied with attachment-side whip hoses
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- CAT 450F, 906M, 907M, 908M, 910K, 914K, 926M, IT14G2
- HYUNDAI HL935 JCB 409, 411, 417
- JOHN DEERE 710K, 324K, 344K, 444K
- KAWASAKI 60Z7
- KOMATSU WA150-6
- LIEBHERR L524
- LIUGONG CLG835III Z, CLG835III TC
- NEW HOLLAND W110C
- TEREX TL160
- VOLVO L45G, L50G
- (Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us email@example.com)
Manufactured by Paladin
1 Year Warranty Warranty is processed through Paladin, covers all normal warranty items, excluding ground engaging parts such as: sprockets, digging chains, bearings, teeth, tamping and demolition heads, blade cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth, auge