Specifically designed for auto salvage and recycling yards, JRB Car Body Forks are perfect for moving and sorting cars and light trucks.
- Heavy-duty, low-profile carriage construction for maximum durability and visibility
- High-strength, heat-treated steel tines range from 60" to 96"
- Carriage widths range from 96" to 120"
- Custom carriage widths and tine lengths available
- Custom spacing between tines available
- Optional hydraulic clamps available for lifting stacked cars
- Available as pin-on or compatible with Quick-Coupler system
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit for quick coupler required for operation of Clamping Fork
- Hydraulic Clamping Forks supplied with attachment-side whip hoses
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
- CASE 580N, 580SN, 580SNWT, 590N, 590SN
- CAT 415F2, 416F2, 420F2, 430F2 JCB 3CX 17, 4CX 17
- JOHN DEERE 310L, 310SL, 315SL, 410L, 304K, 244K
- KAWASAKI 45ZV-2
- KOMATSU WA50-6, WA80-6, WB146-5, WB156-5
- LIUGONG CLG816G
- NEW HOLLAND B95C, B110C, W50C, W80C, W130B
- TEREX TLB850, TX760B, TLB
- (Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844.311.7538 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manufactured by Paladin
1 Year Warranty Warranty is processed through Paladin, covers all normal warranty items, excluding ground engaging parts such as: sprockets, digging chains, bearings, teeth, tamping and demolition heads, blade cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth, auge