Paladin’s new Strike Force Breakers provide exceptional performance and reliability for a variety of demolition tasks. From small excavation projects to the toughest demolition jobs, Paladin’s Strike Force Breaker series has a smooth, powerful operation for maximum output energy and efficiency.
Strike Force Small Mounted Breakers are ideal for mini excavators and skid steer loaders for jobs that need a high breaking capacity. These breakers are the safe and efficient solution for road maintenance, urban demolition and building refurbishment. The Mid-Range Breakers have rugged construction and optimized power to weight ratio specifically for trenching and demolition. With the advanced noise reduction and maximum energy transfer, the Mid-Range Strike Force Breakers are ideal for breaking hard rock and reinforced concrete. Large Range Breakers are ideal for the largest and most heavy-duty demolition jobs including primary excavation of quarrying, tunneling, and mining. With the most efficient piston and cylinder design to transfer the highest shock wave into breaking objects, these large-range breakers provide the optimal transfer of blow energy for maximum operator results.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US
Working Weight (lb) 532 Impact Energy (ft.lb) 680 Impact Rate (BPM)
Operating Pressure (psi) 1595~2117 Relief Pressure (psi) 2320~2610 Oil Flow Range (gal/min) 10.0~21.9 Tool Diameter (inch) 2.63 Pressure Line Size mm(inch) 19 (3/4) Return Line Size mm(inch) 19 (3/4) Carrier Weight(lb) 5070~13227
- Proven working principle
- Two moving parts
- Rugged construction
- Wide range of models
- Easy service and maintenance
- Ability to rotate bushings
Delivers in 1 Week
- BOBCAT E42, E45, E50, E55, E63, E26, E32, E32i, E35, E35i
- CASE 580N, 580SN, 580SNWT, 590N, 590SN, CX55B, CX31B, CX36B
- CAT 415F2, 416F2, 420F2, 430F2,304ECR, 304.5ECR, 305ECR, 305.5E, 302.4D, 302.7DCR, 303E 303.5CR
- DOOSAN DX60-3, DX63-3
- GEHL Z45, Z55, Z25, Z35
- HITACHI ZX50U-5, ZX60USB-5, ZX26U-5, ZX35U-5
- HYUNDAI R55, R60, R25, R35
- IHI 40VX, 45V, 55N, 55VX, 55J, 60V 65VX, 20JX, 25J, 25VX, 28J 30JX, 30V, 35J, 35VX
- JCB 3CX, 4CX, 1400, 1500, 1700, 8045, 8052, 8060, 8029, 8035, 8040, 1CX, MIDI CX, 2CX, 3CX-COMPACT
- JOHN DEERE 310L, 310SL, 315SL, 410L, 50G, 60G, 26G,35G
- KOBELCO SK55SRX, SK25SR, SK35SR
- KOMATSU WB146-5, WB156-5, PC45MR-3, PC55MR-3, PC27MR-3, PC35MR-3
- KUBOTA M62, KX040-4, KX057-4, KX121-3S, U35-4, U55-4 M59, R520S, R530, R630, U25S, KX71-3, K91-3S2, B21 B26, L39, L45 L47, L48, R420S
- LIUGONG 906D, 904D
- LONKING CDM6065
- MUSTANG 450Z, 550Z, 250Z, 350Z
- NEW HOLLAND B95C, B110C, E35B, E35.2SR, E50.2SR, E55BX, E22.2, E27B, E27.2SR, 30B
- SANY SY35U
- TAKEUCHI TB250, TB153FR, TB260, TB228, TB230, TB235, TB138FR TB240
- TEREX TC37, TC48, TC50, TC60, TC25, TC29
- VOLVO BL60B, BL70B, EC55C, ECR58D, EC60E, ECR25D, EC35C, ECR38D, ECR40
- WACKER NEUSON EZ53, 6003, ET65, EZ28, EZ38, 3503
- YANMAR VIO45, VIO55, ViO25, ViO35
(Don't see your model listed? Call us at 844-311-7538 or email us email@example.com)
Manufactured by Paladin
Service Your Way
“Service Your Way” means you can determine how to best maintain your construction equipment, ensuring minimum downtime and maximum productivity. You have the option to perform warranty repairs at your own facilities and get reimbursed for labor and at full MSRP for parts, use a preferred local service provider, or select an IronDirect authorized service partner at one of our hundreds of service locations across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Full Service Support
Master technicians are available 24/7; onsite and online training is also available.
DirectAssist App for iOS and Android Devices
Simplify and expedite servicing your IronDirect equipment with real-time, expert support wherever you are. DirectAssist allows you to directly access our Technical Service Specialists and receive remote assistance to help service your equipment; communicate one-on-one in real time with specialists via voice, video, and text chat; share photos, videos, and documents; and receive important updates through broadcast video communications and service announcements.
Iron Edge Membership
With your first IronDirect purchase, you have the Iron Edge. This exclusive membership includes discounted commission rates on investment recovery when you resell your IronDirect equipment, empowering you to increase net recovery on your machines by 10-14%. As you invest in more IronDirect machines, your membership level upgrades and your benefits increase. Our proven multichannel marketing and sales strategies and nearly 3 million buyers worldwide can efficiently convert your equipment into maximum working capital once you’re ready to sell.